Come dive with us! As a SCUBA diver certified by Cape Ann Divers, or having taken one of our Refreshers, Cold Water Introductions, or certified through Project DEEP, you are eligible to come on any of our Guided Dives.
A member of our staff will lead shore and boat dives throughout the year. We will dive with you or help pair you up with another buddy for the day's dive. We will show you how to pick the right dive site given the day's wind and weather conditions. We will provide the expertise, all you need to do is bring enough SCUBA equipment to do one or two SCUBA dives. For a list of rental rates click here.
How do I participate?
Call 978 281 8082 to reserve a space. If we are going out on a boat dive normal, rates apply. If we are diving from shore it is *free.
To be announced.
Unless noted all events are two dives. All times listed are meeting times, departure time is one hour later.
Dives marked with asterisk
* = Advanced certification required
1. Certified by Cape Ann Divers, or Project DEEP, or have participated in a Guided Dive or a Refresher with Cape Ann Divers.
2. Be at least 18 years of age.
3. Have a logged SCUBA Dive in the last 12 months.
(Need a refresher? click here)
4. Pre-register with Cape Ann Divers by calling, 978 281 8082 A minimum of three days before the scheduled dive, we need to know how many divers are participating for staffing purposes.
Tuition $125, Two dives
If you would like to come diving but don't have a dive buddy yet, you can hire one of our staff to dive with you. They will be your buddy, give you a tour of one of our dive sites, and help you become familiar with Cape Ann.
The tuition is for the instructor’s time. Clients provide all of their own equipment. (mask , fins, snorkel, boots, mitts, wetsuit, tanks, regulator, buoyancy compensator, weight belt)
Prerequisite: Certified Openwater SCUBA Diver, NAUI SCUBA Diver, PADI Openwater Diver, or other agency equivalent.
How do I arrange a course?
Stop by the store and speak to Dave Stillman or email him
To learn more about our local dive sites, just take a look at our Dive Site Locator!